Office Abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Abroad

My firm wants to open a new office in Singapore because it's easy to do it there. Is office space expensive there?

Studying abroad is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and we look forward to assisting you along the way. I have a qualified team of ebook writing services. who offer the best writing services to the students.

Comment

It would be nice if someone shared a website with a virtual tour available, or at least a lot of pictures. It is hard to visit each place, especially during a pandemic.

Comment

I had a slightly different situation. I was renting an office and realized that I was spending a lot of extra money on rent and other expenses. I decided to switch to remote work, as my profession allows me to manage my employees and do work remotely. I have been working remotely for 6 months and working from home is much worse. Productivity is really suffering and I couldn't leave it at that. After searching for information on great office rental deals, I came across osdoro.com.sg and found a great place to work. I was satisfied with all the necessary expenses and I do not regret my decision at all. Now I can continue to work in the office and am not distracted by household chores.

Comment

Originally posted by MegansIons View Post
          I had a slightly different situation. I was renting an office and realized that I was spending a lot of extra money on rent and other expenses. I decided to switch to remote work, as my profession allows me to manage my employees and do work remotely. I have been working remotely for 6 months and working from home is much worse. Productivity is really suffering and I couldn't leave it at that. After searching for information on great office rental deals, I came across osdoro.com.sg and found a great place to work. I was satisfied with all the necessary expenses and I do not regret my decision at all. Now I can continue to work in the office and am not distracted by household chores.
          Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Comment

Working...
          X