Seo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seo

I'm trying to develop a better Webflow architecture for my use case.

We have four markets: China, the United States, India, and Global. Each of these markets has its own requirements for our product, so while the overall site map is the same, they have their own copy and graphics. We had 4 sites on Contentful, and we were doing an IP route, so depending on your geographical location, the content was not " dynamic” in the true sense of the word, it was 4 static sites with a reverse proxy.

I'm trying to figure out how to structure this in Webflow. I see two options:

One project with duplicate pages for “general "content, such as" about us "
    Four projects, with duplication of everything

In both cases, we would use a reverse proxy server to send users to the desired site. I'm worried about the SEO implications for (2), but having four projects would be much easier to maintain. I can transfer the entire project to someone else without worrying that it will break others.

Has anyone implemented something like this? Thoughts?

Thank you, your work can be very useful in the future

Comment

This happens when your site isn't enough protected. People can enter the HTML code and input backlinks in different parts of the website. This is why security plugins are very important. Also, don't use such a method to promote your site. Better pay more money and find a good digital marketing company that will install good SEO software. I would suggest letting them make also the website design because a good website design can make the users stay longer on the site, and eh chance that they will buy something, in case you have a shop, are higher.

Comment

Originally posted by apostoins View Post
        This happens when your site isn't enough protected. People can enter the HTML code and input backlinks in different parts of the website. This is why security plugins are very important. Also, don't use such a method to promote your site. Better pay more money and find a good digital marketing company that will install good SEO software. I would suggest letting them make also the website design because a good website design can make the users stay longer on the site, and eh chance that they will buy something, in case you have a shop, are higher.

Comment

Working...
        X