social media and management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• social media and management

Social networks are now a part of our lives. How much it affects our lives and all businesses in general.

Given how much Instagram bloggers earn, this has a very strong impact.

Comment

Yeah, man, they're millionaires.

Comment

Social networks now have a very large impact on business. Thanks to social networks, many people gain great popularity and become opinion leaders. Few people think about it, but it opens up a lot of opportunities. Now I'm also trying to get to the top with my Instagram account. To do this, I am solving social media marketing problems by promoting my content. You would know how many competitors appear on Instagram every day. In such conditions, it is very difficult to stay in the top for a long time if you do not have so many subscribers.

Comment

Originally posted by fmustang1981 View Post
          Social networks now have a very large impact on business. Thanks to social networks, many people gain great popularity and become opinion leaders. Few people think about it, but it opens up a lot of opportunities. Now I'm also trying to get to the top with my Instagram account. To do this, I am solving social media marketing problems by promoting my content. You would know how many competitors appear on Instagram every day. In such conditions, it is very difficult to stay in the top for a long time if you do not have so many subscribers.
          Good luck with your blog!

Comment

Working...
          X