Features of poker and generally in gambling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features of poker and generally in gambling

Do you trust your intuition when gambling?

When i play poker i usually look at how behaves other player.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewLampi View Post
      When i play poker i usually look at how behaves other player.
      I make the same thing. Usually, I look in his eyes or at his body. See, if you have a big experience in this game you will have many chances to win.

Comment

You can trust your intuition while looking at the person and trying to read him by his or her emotions or movements. Anyway, the bluff is one of the features of poker and generally in gambling. If you know how to bluff, then why not do it? Nevertheless, during the coronavirus, we all are playing online, so there aren't many opportunities to bluff, and you don't have to do that. Because you can win even without bluff, I would recommend trying a pvk apk. It's an awesome roulette game, and you can play it online. I always lost on betting, and that's why I prefer gambling to bets.

Comment

Originally posted by MegansIons View Post
          You can trust your intuition while looking at the person and trying to read him by his or her emotions or movements. Anyway, the bluff is one of the features of poker and generally in gambling. If you know how to bluff, then why not do it? Nevertheless, during the coronavirus, we all are playing online, so there aren't many opportunities to bluff, and you don't have to do that. Because you can win even without bluff, I would recommend trying a pvk apk. It's an awesome roulette game, and you can play it online. I always lost on betting, and that's why I prefer gambling to bets.
          Absolutely agree. Bluff is an important part of the game!

Comment

Working...
          X