TV series or movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV series or movies?

What do you prefer to watch before going to bed or with friends?

I didn't quite understand your question. But I will answer that I prefer to be alone with myself to erase TV series or movies.Is that what you meant?"

Comment

I probably asked the wrong question. Where do you usually watch movies? I just can't find a good site to browse.

Comment

I'm more of a series guy than a movie guy. The last one I watched was The Witcher and I just loved it. My friends advised me to watch it, but I always put it off until later. For some reason I didn't think the plot was interesting. I didn't even watch the trailer though. Bloody battles, interesting characters, and catchy songs by Buttercup (Joey Batey) were just some of the charms of this dark fantasy series. The only problem was that I couldn't find the right service to watch it. So a friend of mine advised me of a site where he usually watches all the movies and series. There is a huge number of different series and movies that just can not fail to impress. So now I watch everything I want only there.

Comment

Originally posted by MegansIons View Post
          I'm more of a series guy than a movie guy. The last one I watched was The Witcher and I just loved it. My friends advised me to watch it, but I always put it off until later. For some reason I didn't think the plot was interesting. I didn't even watch the trailer though. Bloody battles, interesting characters, and catchy songs by Buttercup (Joey Batey) were just some of the charms of this dark fantasy series. The only problem was that I couldn't find the right service to watch it. So a friend of mine advised me of a site where he usually watches all the movies and series. There is a huge number of different series and movies that just can not fail to impress. So now I watch everything I want only there.
          I'll have to try it, I think it will help me

Comment

Working...
          X